watch now

Author Topic: Moving to New Zealand. HELP!  (Read 1199 times)

WondererWoman24

  • Guest
Moving to New Zealand. HELP!
« on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:10 pm »


Hi Guys,

It's been years since the last time I've been here.
Feels good to be back!

I'm going to New Zealand by January next year. I will be holding a visit visa only but will be looking for jobs there. HELPPPP!!!

Will I find a job there with this kind of visa?  :'(

*Please advice me if there's any existing threads here to discuss this matter.


TIA!  :D

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Moving to New Zealand. HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 12:24:04 am »
Looking forward to the replies sa thread na ito. My husband and I are planning to apply but student visa naman sa kanya as principal applicant. We are seeking advice from an agency to guide us but I am sure I will be needing advice from those na naka-settle na doon.

Good luck on your trip sis!

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Moving to New Zealand. HELP!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 05:00:58 pm »
Subscribing ...  ;D ;D ;D

madiday

  • Guest
Re: Moving to New Zealand. HELP!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 04:52:56 am »
Hi sis! Pwede ka swertehin makahanap kung nasa shortage yung skills mo. Pwede mo icheck sa website nila kung ano yung mga jobs under skill shortage kasi kung wala don mahihirapan ka makahanap. Meron akong friend na nagpunta dito for 10 days naka 4 na interview sya in between gala pero dahil wala syang dalang sample of works di din sya kinuha. Goodluck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close