We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I had my first session of mesolipo and lipocav,at dermaesthetics. I must say, nakakagulat lang [textspeak!] process ng paginject pero wala naman hapdi factor after. mainit lang [textspeak!] tummy part. til sept 30, dermaesthetic is offering mesolipo 2000 per session or 1800 per session for package of 10. lipocav naman is 350 per session per package of 10 din.wala pa naman akong makitang drastic effect pero dra said I need to have 10 sessions of mesolipo so roughly 2 1/2 months, liliit na daw ang tummy ko.
mga sis, how many sessions bago makita yung result? inner thighs kasi ang problem area ko.