watch now

Author Topic: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen  (Read 17252 times)

Indulgence12

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 11:06:58 am »
@missamber

Sis, ok ba combo mo ng svr and banji soap? Planning to do that. Im on and off with banji..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 01:10:37 am »
My skin's micropeeling. And ang bilis nga matunaw. Pero I kinda like this soap.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 02:47:55 pm »
Im no longer using svr and banji soap sis. Got immune agad. Im currently into this papaya soap and gluta soap that miss anne clutz on youtube uses.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 12:45:13 am »
bumping. Is this an effective soap? :o I'm seeing mixed reviews..

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 10:21:25 pm »
I used three bars of SVR before, effective naman sya na pampa-puti although hindi ganun ka-significant. Na-notice ng mga officemates and husband ko pumuti daw ako pero I was on my third bar na nun. Tsaka dahil cold-pressed sya, madali matunaw so ang isang bar, mga 7-10 days lang sakin.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: SVR's Gluta soap with Kojic and Collagen
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 12:10:22 am »
^ thank you sa review tischarmedlife :)

I've hit plateau na kase sa puti and I'm really looking for a good soap.. I'm like a dark korean na. haahaha

I saw one really impressive review with specs and lighting and there was a dramatic difference. hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close