watch now

Author Topic: Progressive Schools near Nuvali  (Read 2750 times)

Kelai

  • Guest
Progressive Schools near Nuvali
« on: May 09, 2017, 04:39:15 pm »
My family and I just moved here in the Nuvali area and we love the environment. However, I am having a hard time looking for a progressive school for my 3yo daughter. She has speech delay and attending OT and Speech.

Would appreciate suggestions.

TIA!

AppLeLiciOus

  • Guest
Re: Progressive Schools near Nuvali
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 03:33:45 pm »
Sis...

I responded to your post in good school in Laguna. You may try Alpha Angelicum Academy. Its a progressive school that has 20 students per class. They also cater to kids with special needs. My son is an incoming grade 2 student and he has classmates who are having intervention, speech and OT, which are also offered by the school.

They have students from San Pedro, Sta. Rosa and Cabuyao.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close