Author Topic: Something Pretty Manila (SPM)  (Read 11045 times)

ryota

  • Guest
Re: Something Pretty Manila (SPM)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 06:11:35 pm »
Hi mga sis,

Kamusta naman po ang services nila ngayon? I'm concerned sa reviews about them...Within budget sana sila...any SPM brides? How are they to work with? Especially on the actual wedding day?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 06:21:39 pm by ryota »

kristinapamela

  • Guest
Re: Something Pretty Manila (SPM)
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2016, 12:44:10 pm »
Hi, I was her client January 2016. Booked her because I loved her designs and pegs for our theme. She was very accommodating during our initial meetings. But things changed, and to sum up, she was at the wedding and the set up was nice, but there were a lot she said during meetings that she did not do. My advise to couples who have booked her already, be very specific with the details and QUANTIFY everything (number of materials and costs). So that you know exactly how much to refund when she doesn't deliver. Good luck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close