watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Strain  (Read 4370 times)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 09:39:57 am »
the show's back today! :D

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:02 pm »
^great! buti meron na ulit hehe ang tagal pa ng iba kong inaabangang series :D

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 06:17:47 am »
OMG si Kelly ba?? My eyebrows shot up while watching because I didn't expect it. I thought, maybe si Eldritch or someone else. But Kelly didn't even cross my mind. I read the 1st book but not the 2nd so I don't know if the TV show is still following the same storyline.

And iniba nila yung actor playing Zach... I read the character kasi will have a much darker director (after losing his mom) and some say Ben Hyland is not that good of an actor

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2015, 12:43:52 pm »
Papanoorin ko ito pagbalik ko ng Manila.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2015, 11:24:53 am »
I'm so tempted to read the book na! I just can't with the cliffhangers ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 11:06:07 pm »
Nakakasawa na ang pagiging emo ni Zach!

Hindi ko nagustuhan na pinatay nila yung mababait na "vampires".

Kaya pala going strong pa rin si Setrakian despite his age... gumagamit pala siya ng synthesized vampire blood.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 08:25:54 am »
Hi, gumdrops26.

Medyo naiba yun sa TV series as compared sa book. 

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 06:06:53 am »
^ah ok thanks for the heads up! I'll still read it though so I can compare the difference :)

I really, really don't like this new Zach... masyadong pasaway!

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Strain
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 05:36:12 am »
Season 3 finale - I hate Zach!  >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close