watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/gel eyeliner Thread 2  (Read 75446 times)

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/gel eyeliner Thread 2
« Reply #300 on: February 01, 2017, 05:11:07 pm »
Maybelline 24-hr Color Tattoo Gel eyeliner
- Got this because of Jaclyn Hill's rave about this product (better daw than MAC Fluidline).
- Doesn't smudge and long lasting indeed.
- I still need practice using this though.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/gel eyeliner Thread 2
« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2017, 02:20:16 pm »
Im using k-palette's one day magic liquid liner.  It's good sana coz it's easy to use kaso it smudges.
Inglot - it smudges too. it's smooth to apply.  it dries after long months of non use.
Dollywink - it smudges also but is easy to apply.
Maybelline - smudges too.
NYX -  it's good and super black but medyo shiny.  I want matte.

Im not using primer though and I have oily lids.

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/gel eyeliner Thread 2
« Reply #302 on: March 10, 2017, 11:25:22 pm »
Loreal Gel Intenza eyeliner. Super creamy and smudgeproof once it sets! Super mura pa hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close