watch now

Author Topic: Kiehl's Products  (Read 1075 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Kiehl's Products
« on: September 25, 2017, 04:15:52 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm not certain if meron na ditong specific thread for Kiehl's products, and I know I'm behind, but I'm currently based in Qatar and magoopen palang ang Kiehl's dito, so as much as I want to purchase noon, I know mahihirapan lang ako mag maintain since either oorder ako and ipapaship or maghoard ako when Im back in Pinas, which is both very pricey aside from the fact na pricey na ang Kiehl's products to begin with.

I just want to hear your raves and rants about their products, specifically the:

- ultra facial line (cream, moisturizer, toner and wash)
- ultra facial line (oil free) (cream, moisturizer, toner and wash)
- calendula toner and wash
- and last but not the least the midnight recovery concentrate (na OMG ang mahal for a serum).

TIA  ;D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:28:03 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Kiehl's Products
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:13 pm »
Sis, here's the existing thread for Kiehl's:

https://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=230144.380

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Kiehl's Products
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 02:08:30 pm »
Thank you again and again Sis.  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close