watch now

Author Topic: School uniform and School Moments  (Read 1156 times)

natasha77

  • Guest
School uniform and School Moments
« on: November 20, 2014, 07:43:04 pm »
Hi guys,  ;D I know some of you from time to time think about missing school life so much. I dunno I guess I'm probably having nostalgic thoughts and all.  :-\

Work is so different from school life, I miss going to school hanging out friends wearing the uniform and walking around the campus doing nothing, basically procrastinating hahaha . 8) 8)

I know that we probably all wore that typical skirt and blouse uniform from our elementary days and for some till college. I guess I just miss it in a way and all those funny moments when the wind would blow and on days I would forget to wear shorts hahaha.

So yeah was hoping to start a topic if you guys wanna share what was your uniform? What was funny moment in school? And all that.

So yeah. Hoping someone answers this hahaha
  :P

SaffiyahEnglish

  • Guest
Re: School uniform and School Moments
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 10:35:01 pm »
Yung school uniform ko nung highschool ay long sleeve with necktie at guess what, hindi air-conditioned ang room namen. Talagang electric fan lang tapos yung ibang room piling spot lang merong fan. Super init talaga but you will get used to it. Sa una masasakal pa pero sanayan lang. I still have them in my room at hindi ko pa naman dini-dispose.  :)

guavaorchard

  • Guest
Re: School uniform and School Moments
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 05:08:32 am »
Yung school uniform ko from elementary to high school ay all white na dress tapos may plastic belt na blue at ribbon/necktie na blue. Sobrang hassle kasi madaling madumihan yun at hindi pwedeng kung saan-saan umuupo. Tapos kapag may period ako ay talagang paranoid ako lagi kung may tagos na ba ako sa likod. Alam mo talaga kung sinong real friends mo kasi sila yung magchecheck kung merong stain at sila rin yung magcocover if ever meron. Nakakainis lang kapag may boys na nakakita kasi awkward at baka magbiro pa sila.

Pero nakakamiss din pala yung elem and hs days. I miss hanging out with friends after school. Kakain muna kami dun sa mga kiosk sa labas ng school, kwentuhan lang. Tapos maya-maya makikita mo yung school service driver nyo galit na galit kasi ikaw na lang yung hinihintay haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close