Author Topic: What is the meaning...  (Read 2564 times)

scentholic

  • Guest
What is the meaning...
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:23:18 am »
Hello,

if someone told you that he is in God' s well laid out love?ano ibig sabihin,di ko kasi ma gets!

thanks!!

mysteryman

  • Guest
Re: What is the meaning...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:16:15 pm »
Hi! Newbie here.


I know this is pretty old but nobody answered.


Interesting question because I also can't figure out exactly the meaning of the message.


I think I have an idea but I may still be wrong... I think... he dwells in God's perfect love.  ;D


If I were you, I'd tell him that I didn't understand & I'll ask for an explanation so I can fully comprehend. I don't like pretending to understand when I really don't.  ;)

scentholic

  • Guest
Re: What is the meaning...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:08:02 am »
wow! thank you for the reply. still dont get the meaning until now.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What is the meaning...
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 09:46:55 pm »
Yeah, ask him.  Tingin ko, grammatically incorrect, or incomplete yung sentence.  Well, I may be soooo.  clueless kasi, puede. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close