Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 65856 times)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2016, 12:06:55 am »
^ @lourd3ss - I know.. walang effect ang Off. Hopefully my concotion of eucalyptus and castor oil essential oils rub would do some miracle of keeping those pesky mosquitoes away. But another bane of my existence is the heat! I've got rashes on my legs from this sweltering heat! Ughhh... I have a semi sweetheart, strapless gown! The tan I can live with. But rashes! Ughhhh!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2016, 03:56:03 am »
MissusO: Hahah Nako at this point Ive really let it go na hehe but ive been putting hirodoid hoping to fade the bruises, but I really have a wound on my knee haha

BTW be careful when you get a massage close to the wedding. I got small bruises on my arm because of a massage.

Re Mosquito bites: LOL!!!! Its the height of summer and Ive been wearing leggings at home as well as a long sleeved robe to put on top of my shirt just to avoid getting bitten. No matter how much citronella I spray on myself they still bite me!

mar2016

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #462 on: July 04, 2017, 12:40:36 pm »
^up for this thread.
what are your beauty prep advises for soon to be brides.
i'm planning to avail beauty bride packages from flawless? ano comments on this.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close