Author Topic: Multiple wedding bands?  (Read 2667 times)

kesarmiya42

  • Guest
Multiple wedding bands?
« on: November 13, 2020, 11:52:38 pm »
Anyone have multiple wedding bands? My FH turned down a family heirloom from my mother as an engagement ring (he picked out a beautiful ring nonetheless and I think he wanted to be the one to pick it out, so I?m not mad). BUT. I want my great grandmother?s wedding band. It?s absolutely beautiful and it has the most sentimental story. My FH understands and supports this and loves the ring on its own but it?s definitely a different style from my engagement ring. I was thinking of picking out a wedding band with my FH and wearing the three rings stacked. Anyone else have two wedding bands or stackables?

alichambers

  • Guest
Re: Multiple wedding bands?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 07:22:40 pm »
Anyone have multiple wedding bands?

I had to smile when I saw this.  I was actually checking out how to go about finding a live band to play at a wedding - ie wedding bands...only to discover that in many places around the world what I and fellow ex-pat brits refer to as wedding rings are referred to as wedding bands.

Quote
So I will continue my search for multiple wedding bands and hope to find some beat combos by looking for posts that refer specifically to musicians wanted



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close