watch now

Author Topic: Insecurity and intimidation?  (Read 962 times)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Insecurity and intimidation?
« on: August 16, 2015, 05:29:19 pm »
Why is it that there are people who's trying to compete with you even though you're not trying to compete with them? I kinda don't get it kasi. I need your insights on this mga sis

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Insecurity and intimidation?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 03:45:52 pm »
Medyo broad sis, anong context ba? If for example sa workplace I think that's normal naman. Again can't say anything since medyo broad yung question mo.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Insecurity and intimidation?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 04:50:32 pm »
In general, you can't expect other people to think like you. Kung hindi ka nakikipag kumpetensya sa kanila, that doesn't guarantee na hindi ka nila makikita as a threat. And tama si sis purple, competition is normal and sometimes healthy, even.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close