watch now

Author Topic: Vaccinations  (Read 1525 times)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Vaccinations
« on: June 26, 2015, 04:28:11 pm »
Hi sissies! Would you know where I can get pneumococcal vaccinations in QC? I wanna get my parents vaccinated for this. Recently got vaccinated at Mercury for a flu shot and di naka-abot parents ko for the pneumococcal vaccination. Sayang.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:45:43 am »
Yung baby namin binigyan ng vaccine na pneumococal sa commonwealth hospital..

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 12:44:52 pm »
^I availed my chickenpox vaccine sa pedia. 2 doses yun. Same price pag kids ang magpapa-vaccine. Our pedia also can give PCV vaccine sa adults. Usually pag 50+, one dose na lang daw

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 04:45:57 pm »
Is there a vaccine for flu? I want to get vaccinated to have a stronger immune system. Napapansin ko kasi that medyo sakitin ako lately

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 04:48:27 pm »
^yes meron... sabi ng company nurse namin, you can take it yearly (before the flu season)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 05:25:18 pm »
Make sure you have done research on the vaccinations and compared them with your health history.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Vaccinations
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 10:32:28 am »
^ Sis I don't really have complicated issues. Madalas lang akong sipunin these days

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close