watch now

Author Topic: Need help and recommendations about giving birth in Taguig City, Metro Manila  (Read 5628 times)

MrsAquino

  • Guest
Hello! I need help in knowing which hospital to deliver my baby. My husband and I just rented an apartment here near BGC, Taguig. We both came from different places and decided to settle and start our family life in Metro Manila and deliver our baby in here as well. We settled our individual businesses before we jumped into finally living together in our own and leaving our hometowns. Right now, we need help in where we can find a good hospital that can fit in our budget. My husband decided we'd just get C-section. Since this is my first pregnancy, he's also nervous and he's overprotective. he doesn't want me to struggle during delivery. We found Dr. Sabili General Hospital & Health Services in Lower Bicutan, Taguig and saw that the maternity package for CS is P36,000. However, we'd like to know more than just the price but the quality as well. Is my baby going to be safe in there? Am i going to be safe? do they take care of you? I know I'm asking very superficial questions. We're just starting right now so a little recommendation and suggestion would really help right now since we don't know the place much yet. Thank you ladies!

ghye

  • Guest
Do you have an OB already?  You might want to ask what hospitals your OB is affiliated too.  Hospital na malapit sa BGC is St. Lukes Global and Ospital ng Makati.  That's as far as I know.  There's also this other government hospital, Taguig Pateros District Hospital.

clariego

  • Guest
Hi we also live in BGC area,  I agree with w/ ghye, you can opt for slmc or osmak. You can also check w/ mmc they have health service dept wherein Nsd and cs are way cheaper, the thing is it will be resident OB's who will  check on you but the quality of care is the same as Regular Doctors

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close