watch now

Author Topic: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...  (Read 7957 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 06:37:23 pm »
Sometimes, it's not the passion for a business... But the quickness of mind & action to seize an opportunity.  Kahit na hindi ko passion yan, basta sinampal ako ng opportunidad to make money within my moral boundaries:  eh di, Go, Go, Go.   Who am I to be choosy? hehe

IMO, nobody is really fully prepared to establish any business. Circumstances will never be perfect; resources/requirements will never be complete.   Analysis - paralysis.  Just go for it, whatever opportunity grabs you - grab it.  But I don't encourage careless thinking, let's be clear on that.   

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »
Bump natin!

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 02:09:01 pm »
^currently starting to find out how to start a business.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2015, 02:52:40 am »
In it actually in the works now, just have to do or start business what you enjoy doing, of course gusto din ni hubby. Then the business will not be money making but looking forward of doing it everyday! Malapit na ito, another cross out line in my bucket list.

kikaygirl5810

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 02:09:49 pm »
Follow the author of this topic...meron shang website and i find it very informative!


roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: How To Discover The Perfect Business For You...
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »
Sometimes, it's not the passion for a business... But the quickness of mind & action to seize an opportunity.  Kahit na hindi ko passion yan, basta sinampal ako ng opportunidad to make money within my moral boundaries:  eh di, Go, Go, Go.   Who am I to be choosy? hehe

IMO, nobody is really fully prepared to establish any business. Circumstances will never be perfect; resources/requirements will never be complete.   Analysis - paralysis.  Just go for it, whatever opportunity grabs you - grab it.  But I don't encourage careless thinking, let's be clear on that.

THIS! These words of wisdom are my manna from heaven hehe. Thanks aquacharly! I am your (silent) biggest fan talaga. LOL

That's where I am now -- presented with a big opportunity. The timing is not that perfect. I am not ready. But I have a vision, I have a calling. I am now studying the technical side of it. I just really gotta DO IT soon (before others grab that opportunity hehe) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close