watch now

Author Topic: How to get out of your comfort zone??  (Read 4449 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 07:31:25 pm »
^ same here sis :)

Kelangan na natin gawin ang mga nasa bucket list natin.. Or make one kung wala pa.. Then unti unting gawin ang nasa list :) I think that would be a great start to get out of our comfort zones :) huwag natin antayin na tumanda tayo kasi we cannot do the adventurous things na that requires yung lakas ng katawan at sharp na isip na meron tayo now :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 10:09:05 pm »
^ kelangan talaga simulan na yan! Kung nagustuhan natin ang isang bagay, gawa dapat tayo kaagad ng paraan para magawa natin agad! :)

missyA

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 09:27:40 am »
pa join mga sis hehe tulad nyu introvert din pero balance lang gusto ko ding nakikisalamuha sa ibang mga tao pansin ko lang kagaya ng isa sa mga nabasa ko dito mas malakas nga loob ko na kausapin yung mga taong di ko pa ganun kakilala hehe ewan ko ba parang gusto kung inaalam mga experiences nila sa buhay mga lesson  learned ganun hehe.. tama si sis @green-aholic pag may gusto gawin na just do it ika nga..join groups like mountaineering group, mag-aral ng new language,travel more madami pa pwede gawin :)

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 09:37:46 am »
sama rin ako dito

bakit hindi tayo mag EB mga sis?? that way sama sama tayong mga interovert  :D
lunch out tayo!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 09:38:57 am »
How to get out of your comfort zone?
By being less maarte.

missyA

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 09:42:45 am »
Quote
sama rin ako dito

bakit hindi tayo mag EB mga sis?? that way sama sama tayong mga interovert 
lunch out tayo!

tara mga sis :)

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 10:29:41 am »
Introvert + Strict Parents = NO SOCIAL LIFE.

Sobrang same kami ng isang sis here with strict parents. In a way, kahit medyo nag lie low na yung parents ko, parang may voice parin sa utak ko na "bakit ka ginagabi? alis ka ng alis.... yada yada".  hay, so medyo nagiging resort ko is to move out. Whole year ko na dinedaydream to move out.

I am introvert yes, but I love people. I mean growing up I have tons of friends and barkadas. Yes, you can be an introvert with having many friends. Ako kasi yung tipong, sa group of friends ko, ako yung leader BUT on a social setting na wala akong kilala, asa sulok lang ako, nakikiramdam muna. Di ako yung mabilis makipag usap, pinipili ko muna talaga.

Ngayon that school is over, napapansin ko nagiging "office-bahay-date" nalang ako. I used to think dating was my way out of comfort zone. Eh ngayon naging norm na siya.

Okay, di ko alam ano point ko here. HAHAHA!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 11:21:29 am »
^ HAHAHA same tayo sis, I still have that voice in my head!  ;D

wow that lunch EB sounds good hehe

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 06:47:49 pm »
Lunch EB sounds great nga.. :)

mamy_maldy

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 11:36:30 am »
Puedeng maki join sa EB ng mga intorvert? :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2014, 12:30:49 am »
Hi mga sis!! kamusta na mga kakambal ko sa pinagdaanan sa buhay?? haaaay.. hindi pa din ako makaalis!! grrrr

GreenArcher

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 12:25:17 am »
i think to get out of your comfort zone is being adventurous. minsan maiisip lang na im curious and want to try something different na hindi usual na ginagawa. Isipin lang na kaya mo gawin at kung kaya ng iba siyempre kaya mo din :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2015, 12:59:53 am »
Hello sisters! Well, I can totally relate to you sis zarazan! We are of the same type in the sense that I am an introvert. I guess I was just a pressured introvert. I love the company of a chosen few. I love to plan some outdoor activities but what stops me is the strictness of my parents. Its like when you have to tell them your plans out of politeness, it ends up to be actually asking for permission. Its just like that all the time and I hate being asked too many questions because I am old enough to handle things on my own. No one in her right mind would want to be reckless or miserable, right? So, it goes like that all the time, that I lost interest in going out. I wanted to travel a lot, but all the planning just turned into waste. Now, that I still have the energy to pursue all this liking to go everywhere my feet takes me to, I don't really know where to start.

Btw, the EB sounds interesting! :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 12:43:06 pm »
Greenaholic

We are two peas in a pod. I used to work from home so I just wake up whenever I want and work even in the wee hours of the morning. My only activity back then was gym so I used to be a member of fitness first. This was my only reason for going out.

I guess I realized I wanted more when I got challenged somehow, to do something else outside my comfort zone. Imagine how strict my dad was. It was like living in a military camp. I was always angry with very negative disposition. Now I'm happier and I rarely complain. (I just straighten out those people who complain too much. That's what I do for fun.)

One thing that would help is to buy your own car and make new friends online or join business groups. It used to be a lot safer but I don't know these days. Won't really dare give out too much info.

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: How to get out of your comfort zone??
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2015, 07:45:10 pm »
Let's travel, fellow Introverts!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close