Author Topic: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)  (Read 1850 times)

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« on: September 02, 2015, 04:16:00 am »
Hi, mga sis! Since a lot of wedding videos have been sprouting across the weddingsphere, it has become hard for us to look and choose for a wedding video supplier/videographer so let us narrow down our choices by posting our favorite wedding videos. All wedding videos are worth-watching naman since they are made out of love no matter how bad the cinematography/production/ background song etc is. Meron lang talagang tumatatak sa atin. :)

I'm a sucker for wedding videos, too. lol! And since my wedding is still a year and a half away, wala pa yung  most favorite wedding video ko, my own.  ;)

So to start off, here's one of the wedding vids that I like the most (so far!). My partner and I had a long distance relationship, too, so this video hit home.

https://vimeo.com/22546924

PS. local wedding videos lang mga sis ha! Para madali lang itanong who the videographers are. I know there are a lot of wedding videos that are far more "touching" usually due to certain circumstances pero we want our weddings to be a celebration of joy, happiness and happy tears. So let us keep it that way. :)


mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:40:20 am »
And who could forget this beautiful wedding that exudes so much love and happiness? *swoons*

Wedding Film
https://vimeo.com/70394332

SDE
https://vimeo.com/54460585
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:44:56 am by mrscreamsoda »

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 06:53:21 am »
I may be biased because this is the SDE of my sister's wedding. But regardless of this fact, I just looovvveee this SDE video. I get kilig everytime I watch it and I must've watched it more than I can count. My most favorite part is when the doors opened for her. I remember getting teary eyed and so with the rest of the entourage. It was a beautiful moment.  :)
Anyway, here is the link:
https://vimeo.com/83843443

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:26:06 am »
I'm a sucker for wedding videos, too. lol! And since my wedding is still a year and a half away, wala pa yung  most favorite wedding video ko, my own.  ;)

So to start off, here's one of the wedding vids that I like the most (so far!). My partner and I had a long distance relationship, too, so this video hit home.

https://vimeo.com/22546924

PS. local wedding videos lang mga sis ha! Para madali lang itanong who the videographers are. I know there are a lot of wedding videos that are far more "touching" usually due to certain circumstances pero we want our weddings to be a celebration of joy, happiness and happy tears. So let us keep it that way. :)
^napaka-feel good ng video mo sis. I can relate to you and your husband kasi LDR din kami nung bf/gf kami for almost 2 years. Naiyak nga ako sa vow mo kasi ramdam na ramdam ko. San ang wedding venue mo sis?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:28:07 am by imprincessfiona »

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 07:46:12 am »
And who could forget this beautiful wedding that exudes so much love and happiness? *swoons*

Wedding Film
https://vimeo.com/70394332

SDE
https://vimeo.com/54460585

Nice idea mrscreamsoda! Shucks Ive seen that video. Hagulgol! hahahaha

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 08:56:25 am »
syempre favorite ko parin yung saamin ..  ;D
Naluluha at napapataas ang balahibo ang mga officemates ko pag napapanood nila  ;D
fast paced ang video and besides, theme song namin ang ginamit!!

https://vimeo.com/91279699




ece

  • Guest
Re: Share your favorite Wedding Video (SDE, STD, Love Story etc)
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:58:25 pm »
currently enjoying this video. nice yung pag kakagawa kase.

https://vimeo.com/133943842

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close