watch now

Author Topic: Help! Bitten by Kissing Bug!  (Read 3479 times)

tigerlili

  • Guest
Help! Bitten by Kissing Bug!
« on: April 09, 2015, 09:40:46 pm »
I was bitten in my bedroom by a kissing bug (conenose bug) which is known in South America as a transmitter of the Chagas Disease (almost no symptoms can lie undetected for decades in your body while parasite destroys body's vital organ).  Super scary.  I dunno how it got there pero I killed it this morning.  Its so fat cant hardly move its wings dahil super busog from my blood. :(  I squashed it with my slippers when I saw it.  I was actually having my bed heated in the sun kase akala ko may bed bugs, super bug pala meron kaya ngayon andami ko kagat 6 sa isang arm, 7 sa isa, ang kakati pa.

I would like to know kung how many households have seen this insect and if anyone of you have been bitten by it and what did you do after.  Im thinking of going to a doctor but I dont know which doctor, medyo di pa sya well researched subject kulang kulang pa and im assuming di pa nga alam dito yan disease na yan tapos meron tayong ganyan insect dito!  I dunno kung tga rito [textspeak!] yun bug or baka import from the ships sa pier then nag breed nalang til napadpad dito.  arrrrgh im so paranoid help!!!

AVIDGOLFER

  • Guest
Re: Help! Bitten by Kissing Bug!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 10:20:54 pm »
Try to see a Derma who knows pretty well about skin care and tell what really happened. Derma I guess know more what should be done when bitten with such insect.

17glut

  • Guest
Re: Help! Bitten by Kissing Bug!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 10:43:09 pm »
how could you tell that it is a kissing bug? niresearch mo talaga itsura nya online?  ???

leletmd

  • Guest
Re: Help! Bitten by Kissing Bug!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 02:15:41 pm »
Common ang kissing bug allergic reactions. Favorite nila mag-bite sa face kaya tawag sa kanila "kissing" bugs but they are also known as "blood suckers" or scientifically as triatoma bugs. Sila yung pag kumagat, hindi mo mararamdaman yung bite, pero pwede mag-swell at magpantal pantal all over after the bite. It can even lead to anaphylaxis or a severe allergic reaction within minutes to 4 hours from the time of the bite. Sa gabi sila lumalabas at usually sa wooden furniture nila gusto magtago. Madalas napagkakamalan na kagat ng ipis ang bites nila.
I suggest you go to an allergologist if you develop an allergic reaction (pantal pantal and swelling on the bite area) to the kissing bug bite.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close