watch now

Author Topic: Sleep deprived - exclusively breastfeeding mom. Help!  (Read 6563 times)

shyla_c

  • Guest
Re: Sleep deprived - exclusively breastfeeding mom. Help!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 09:01:10 pm »
Wow I should really say na I salute you  all mga moms who exclusively breastfeeds. I wish I'll have my own success too. I'm currently pregnant but wish to BF too. Fear ko lang is yan ngang sleep na yan, hindi ako antukin kaya I don't think yun mga catnaps and sasabayan si baby ng mga 2 or 3 hours eh kaya ko. I have anemia pa. Nung hindi pa po ako preggy I usually take a pill to be able to slumber. Madali din ako magising, may mag move or sound lang nagigising agad and it takes me 2-3 hours to get back to sleep. Natatakot ako ayaw ko maging grumpy and emotionally distressed kasi masungit po ako when I lack sleep and my headache kills me pag kulang ang sleep. Sana kayanin ko ito. But it's great that you have this tread, nakaka inspire. Thanks to you all!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close