watch now

Author Topic: Too Cool For School Cosmetics  (Read 2494 times)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:56:55 pm »
The newest Korean makeup to come here in our country! I just went to their store kanina, ang ccute ng packaging nila! Medyo pricey though for a relatively "unknown brand".

Anyone tried TCFS na? What are your recommendations? :D

czars

  • Guest
Re: Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 10:16:34 pm »
San yung store nito sis?

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 10:28:44 pm »
^sis czars, it's in MOA.

nakakatuwa nga ang packaging, reminds of the cutesy stationery I used to hoard in my gradeschool days. hehe! I've read about it in one or two local blogs but I'm still not convinced though. Will wait pa rin muna for other feedback before getting anything.

hot_pink

  • Guest
Re: Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 05:57:55 am »
When i went to korea nakabili ako ng ilang stuff dito, mura lang kasi duon. They gave me a lot of samples from my purchase amounting to P1200 (converted to peso already) nakabili ako ng primer, powder puff, lipgloss, card holder, facial wash. About the quality, ok lang hehe... This is based on having tried their bb cream samples and primers. They cater fair complexion.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 11:23:56 am »
I bought alot of facial mask and moisturizer, okay naman siya. Planning to try their make ups naman. I hope its also worth it! :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Too Cool For School Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:08:42 pm »
Is it really true that the After School BB Foundation Lunch Box is comparable to Dr Jart? Medium to heavy coverage? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close