Author Topic: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy  (Read 73026 times)

castledoll

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2014, 11:33:54 am »
sis c_a_k_e, I got your PM. thank you! I'm looking at the website right now and then I'll inquire. I hope we could work something out.

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2014, 09:30:13 am »
I've always thought I would get J Mag kasi siya ang videographer ng sister ko when she got married in 2006.  Grabe, at that time, his rate was just 65k for the whole package!  So much has happened in the last decade.

I love Mayad too, especially the video they did for Tuesday and Coy Placido's wedding.  And then, I experienced them AGAIN nung weekend at a friend's wedding!  Divine talaga!

Would anyone have a copy of Mayad's rates for the year? 

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2014, 01:08:02 pm »
Mayad. Fell in love with their works during richard and maricar poon's wedding.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2014, 02:46:11 pm »
When I booked Mayad it was 150k. My wedding was early this year. I think they had another price increase around 165k na. Better to email them baka nag akyat na naman

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2014, 09:43:38 am »
Thank you sis vhanya!  Ipon ipon na talaga.  Hahaha. 

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2014, 10:52:47 pm »
Mayad -- hands down :)

just check out this engagement shoot... sobrang ganda ng concept :)
http://vimeo.com/90645288


patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2014, 12:11:24 am »
For me it's only Magbanua or Mayad. I won't include threelogy in my shortlist. Now between Magbanua & Mayad, it has been an on and off love affair. Hehe. When Jason was starting out, I loved his work so much as if there's no other option but him. Then Mayad came and I loved their work a lot better than Jason. But lately I've been seeing and feeling that everything that Mayad's doing now is scripted unlike Jason's style which is candid. I have a friend who got married last March and she got really tired of the acting that she did with Mayad. Hehe. But if I will choose a videographer within this price range, without a doubt, I will get Bob Nicolas. Hehe.

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2014, 09:20:17 am »
Haha I can relate with the acting part. Nakakapagod nga sya especially my part that involves a lot of running!! And we thought angdali lang mag artista, hindi pala lol!

I'm loving Mayad's aerial shots now. I think they are using drones now. Ang ganda niyo if beach wedding/prenup :)

I would still pick Mayad even if it's tiring to act. The end product looks sooo elegant and romantic kasi :)

rikki21

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2014, 01:11:33 pm »
^^ do you know sis kung saan yung prenup shoot/video nila? looks like Wawa Dam?

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2014, 07:26:35 pm »
With Jason and Mayad, it was around 30k 2 years ago :D  I wonder how much they charge these days.

bebelove23

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2014, 10:15:11 pm »
For me, it should be Jason Magbanua vs. Mayad vs. Bob Nicholas. Among the 3, JMag for the win! Hehe. I don't know, but everytime I watch JMag's wedding videos, tagos talaga sa puso. Hihi.

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2014, 07:57:48 pm »
I have always been torn between JMag and Mayad. At first I thought I like Mayad more. Their vids are really touching, it made me cry haha. I like their aerial shots too. But just recently, I had time to binge watch JMag's recent vids. About 20 recent vids in his Vimeo. And I like it more! It has that fun celebration of love in every single video. Then I checked Mayad's recent vids, I noticed I didn't feel the happiness out of the wedding. Yes the videos are really touching but it felt so heavy to watch. There's this one particular video that I really felt na parang naghihinagpis during the entire video. And the music sounds really sad. I think I like JMags style now more. It's a wedding and love should be celebrated and people who will watch the video should feel the love and happiness during the wedding. Oh well. Who knows I might change my mind again.. Haha.

But for my Bridal Elegance.. Definitely MAYAD! :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:59:35 pm by andeegirlxoxo »

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2015, 07:11:17 pm »
^ Mayad will cater to whatever the couples feel like doing.  There are fun couples... Serious types... Those with mataray looks... Different strokes for different folks.  Just saying, in case it was my video that you saw na feeling mo heavy ...lol

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2015, 11:20:00 pm »
Same sentiments with you sis. I'm falling in love with Jason's work again recently. I guess he's innovating again. Hehe.

I have always been torn between JMag and Mayad. At first I thought I like Mayad more. Their vids are really touching, it made me cry haha. I like their aerial shots too. But just recently, I had time to binge watch JMag's recent vids. About 20 recent vids in his Vimeo. And I like it more! It has that fun celebration of love in every single video. Then I checked Mayad's recent vids, I noticed I didn't feel the happiness out of the wedding. Yes the videos are really touching but it felt so heavy to watch. There's this one particular video that I really felt na parang naghihinagpis during the entire video. And the music sounds really sad. I think I like JMags style now more. It's a wedding and love should be celebrated and people who will watch the video should feel the love and happiness during the wedding. Oh well. Who knows I might change my mind again.. Haha.

But for my Bridal Elegance.. Definitely MAYAD! :)

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2015, 10:00:30 pm »
JMagbanua is really the master innovator.  I think the style of mayad is getting too redundant na.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2015, 10:45:38 pm »
Got Jason Magbanua for our Wedding back in 2010. Great SDE, love the artistic shots and how he crafted the SDE. He's really a master at what he does.... HOWEVER! Big big disappointment when we got our final video. Since its not JMag who did it na, it did not turn out nicely. Ok lang talaga the SDE, so if you brides (& grooms) don't mind paying XXX amount for a beautifully made SDE (think of it na parang nagbayad lang kayo ng commercial) then JMag is worth the investment just don't expect anything for the rest of the wedding video.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2015, 12:14:46 am »
Go to the solo exhibition of Mayad this coming March 6 to 8 at Power Plant Mall.  Couples can take selfie shots and post it on instagram with their hashtag. The picture with the most likes with get pre wedding shoot in boracay, with plane fare and 5 star hotel shouldered by mayad.  GOodluck!


blushingbaby

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2015, 01:02:11 am »
JMagbanua is really the master innovator.  I think the style of mayad is getting too redundant na.

I agree. Parang same lahat yung paikot ikot ang bride sa kurtina. Haha. Pero nice naman if gusto niyo yung dramatic effect. Jmag is the genius!!

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: Mayad vs Magbanua vs Threelogy
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2015, 05:58:45 pm »
Yes for some reason same same nalang style ni Mayad and still maraming kumukuha sa kanila.  Very low profile kasi, and they were trained by JMagbanua.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close