^I think your wife has just grown out of love. She just needed an excuse, some excuse, any excuse to let you go. And Yes, there are people like that na nag-iipon lang, maybe you'll call it ipon ng sama ng loob, but I think more appropriately, nag-ipon sya ng lakas ng loob to tell you the truth.
Tama si cecilydee, maybe before your marriage, she hoped that you were her knight in shining armor, her prince charming, sugar daddy, breadwinner, padre de pamilya, her rock, but maybe you have fallen short of her expectations. Don't think it's all about money - it's about security, it's about confidence, morale, and basically being proud of the man she married. Sabi nga ng parents ko, imagine yourself in the top of the corporate ladder (she knew I was very ambitious) at ang mapapangasawa mo ay isang tricycle driver, would you be proud na dalhin sya at ipakilala sa mga work colleagues at business associates mo? Tapos, this tricycle driver pa doesn't see what the problem is, doesn't have ambition, doesn't have the drive to improve himself... Wala, something will likely break talaga. [I'm not saying that there's something wrong with freelancing, but maybe your confidence and the way that you handle yourself with her and with the people that matter to her is affected by your income prospects without you even noticing it].
I think you should use this time now to reflect upon what you need to do to get out of the rut you are in. Wag ka na munang mag-isip about relationships or how you win her back - kasi she needs to see results before she even takes a second look at you dahil she's already made up her mind about you.