watch now

Author Topic: Babies Due 1st Quarter of 2015 (Jan, Feb, Mar) Thread 3  (Read 62393 times)

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due 1st Quarter of 2015 (Jan, Feb, Mar) Thread 3
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2015, 07:43:23 pm »
^ hindi naman sis siguro sya symptoms ng dehydration no? medyo praning hehe.. para kaseng hindi naaabsorb ng katawan ko yung fluids na iniinom ko. pagkainom ko, wee wee ko lang din after ilang minutes..

No it's not a sign of dehydration. Naaabsorb iyan tubig na naiinom mo. Normal lang na iihi ka after mo uminom ng tubig kasi [textspeak!] pantog mo naco-compress na ng uterus mo, and your body is balancing your fluids inside you.

mjp

  • Guest
Re: Babies Due 1st Quarter of 2015 (Jan, Feb, Mar) Thread 3
« Reply #601 on: February 13, 2015, 11:20:30 am »
Sis darcey_bebe, I didn't take any supplement. Wala ako naramdaman any changes sa breast before I gave birth, no leaking at all. Dahil naCS ako this time, Sabi ng mga nurses yung mga medications ko could decrease my milk supply kaya not to worry if it will take longer than usual for my milk to come. Thankfully, hindi naman. Basta as soon as possible  ipa-latch mo si baby, it will stimulate milk production. I had my son latch mga 2 hrs after he was born. It would have been earlier pa if I didn't have some minor complication during my CS operation. Medyo natagalan ako makalabas ng OR, by more than 1hr. After nun, I regularly latch my son every 3 hrs.  On my 2nd day I felt my breast getting fuller, colostrum pa Lang daw yon Sabi ng nurse. True enough when I pressed, I saw the golden drops.

Sis akoposikrn, I suggest to bring oil for the baby. My son's skin was dry and peeling a few hours after he was born. Normal daw yon kasi he was soaking in amniotic fluid for months. I rubbed Burt's bees Mama bee nourishing oil on him. Actually sa akin yon, Wala kaming dalang oil for the baby.

_AiaH_

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close