We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sa experience ko kapag crowded sa bus mas pinapaupo ako pag nakaskirt. :p
Breezy! ang lakas makababae haha, mas maingat ako pag nakaskirt kasi undies na agad, since mahirap magcommute pag nakapalda shorts na lang ako lage.
Me too.I feel more feminine when I'm wearing skirts and dresses.I don't like fitted, bandages, mini skirts. It's hard to move on those plus medyo provocative.I prefer full skirts that ends just above the knees, midi skirts with fitted tops and maxi skirts.Very feminine.
Yun din ang una kong naisip, mahangin. Hahaha.I think dagdag confidence especially if nakaheels ka. Hmmm. You have to be more careful sa paglalakad sa kalsada and pag-upo.Sa experience ko kapag crowded sa bus mas pinapaupo ako pag nakaskirt. :p
me, i feel a bit sexier when wearing a skirt. and syempre, mahangin. hehe