watch now

Author Topic: Interactive toys which is better Vtech or Fisher Price?  (Read 1014 times)

BDJ

  • Guest
Interactive toys which is better Vtech or Fisher Price?
« on: October 02, 2014, 07:47:44 pm »
I want to buy my baby yung laruan na walker in which I am comparing when it comes to tech toys ano ang mas maganda? Vtech or Fisher Price? lalo na sa sounds. Minsan kasi sa Vtech parang narinig ko na rin na ngo ngo ang sounds pero not sure baka dahil lang sa sample yun pero marami siyang activity. While yung Fisher Price naman less ang activity compare to Vtech but not yet sure about sound naman kung dito naman sila panalo.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Interactive toys which is better Vtech or Fisher Price?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 08:17:17 pm »
I tend to shy away from electronics for my daughter - so the one with less electronics the better. Also if you get the one with sound, be prepared to hear it incessantly. So really I'd go with one with rattles, wheels, flips, etc, instead of one with lots of buttons that just make sounds.

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: Interactive toys which is better Vtech or Fisher Price?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 07:29:04 pm »
Thanks for the info. For now wala pang toys ang baby ko though I preferred yung medyo interactive ang dating and I want to try yung mga toys that are battery operated because of the sounds. Of course concern ko rin yung educational ang dating for other toys saka yung hindi mashadong makalat lalo na for baby. Kasi I am expecting rin na isusubo niya tapos itatapon kung saan  ;D Gusto ko kasi yung gym type kasi hihiga tapos aabutin ng kamay niya then hihilahin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close