watch now

Author Topic: Cardinal Santos Medical Center  (Read 6897 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 12:38:21 pm »

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 02:24:04 pm »
I hope other sisses can share their experiences pa with Cardinal. I've read in the other thread that they have a package but I'm not sure if its applicable for first time delivery.

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 11:25:29 am »
134k CS - Cardinal Santos.

I was quoted max of 120k package for CS.
Unfortunately I was not able to ask my OB her exact rate for CS she only gave me NSD rate.

Mom's bill: 47k
Baby's: 17k
OB: 55k pero 50k na lang daw, because we were extended for 1 day since she was not available to release my discharge order, She was in the seminar the whole day and just visited me twice in my 4 days stay in the hospital. She negotiated also to split my payment for her pf, so she could save taxes and declared less.
And she will give discount na lang daw.
Supposedly, tuesday uwi na kami pero since wala nga si OB, walang discharge order, she just visited me 2am ng wed and I told her as well we will go home as soon as billing & collection opens so we can settle the billing immediately. To my dismay, her secretary arrived at 10am to give the exact amount of the ob's pf becoz prior to that we have no idea of the amount.
Well, maybe you guys know how I felt already.

Anes: 23k, discounted daw 20k na lang.

BTW, we stayed at regular private.

Food, nurses, resident doctor, room were all rated excellent and thumbs up.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2014, 05:42:12 pm »
^wow 50K just for PF? that's pretty big! Was it due to the CS?

How many days did you stay?

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Cardinal Santos Medical Center
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 06:11:02 pm »
^^ CS. (35k direct to her pocket, 15k paid at Cashier.)

We stayed there for 4 days. Dapat 3 days lang.
3rd day namin meron checked out na si Baby.
And I am good to go na rin, hinintay lang ng resident doctor yung OB ko magrelease
ng discharge order kaya umabot ng 4 days.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close