watch now

Author Topic: all about baby wipes [Part 2]  (Read 154187 times)

bettyboop1322

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #580 on: September 26, 2012, 08:37:49 am »
Sale ang pigeon baby wipes sa SM Supermarket, 3 packs na 80 pulls + 1 pack 80 pulls na nasa dispenser box = Php300.00  :)

sumtingnew23

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #581 on: September 26, 2012, 09:47:07 am »
^^ Sis sang sm supermarket naka sale yung 3+1 na pigeon wipes? thanks

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #582 on: September 26, 2012, 10:46:05 am »
mabango din pala ang wipes ng baby company noh? bumili ako 2 weeks ago, may aloe vera siya.

GeRi Sp!cE

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #583 on: September 27, 2012, 11:09:46 pm »
Kanina I used j&j baby skin care wipes (pink) 20 pcs 64.75 (bought at mercury) Smells good like powder! Kaya Lang parang may soapy feeling sa hands. May moisturizing lotion Kasi sabi sa packaging. Hay! I miss giggles! Mas gusto Ko yun Kasi unscented.

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #584 on: October 01, 2012, 03:01:52 pm »
used pigeon baby wipes for my newborn... since naubos na, i'm now trying the pampers unscented baby wipes that my cousin sent me from abroad. tried it last night, the wipes are bigger and moist. looks good so far! :)

mikaela325

  • Guest

miles.mkdl

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #586 on: August 11, 2014, 01:40:38 pm »
Hello mga sis, pwede nyo itry ang pure 99.9% alkaline water ng LEC Baby wipes made in japan from http://milesandlevels.com/baby-wipes-philippines. pwede din kayo umorder just call 635-9999 loc 130, 175.

mishatasha

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #587 on: August 11, 2014, 01:47:14 pm »
mga sis potty trained na my 2 year old ngayon my question is after every pee ba pinupunasan nyo ng wipes or tissue na?? thanks!!!!!!!

pediamom

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #588 on: August 11, 2014, 01:57:16 pm »
Like all mom, for some time, I wanted something with moisturizing effect so I have tried J&J, Nivea and Pigeon. And because they are more recognisable brands, they cost more too. Recently, with my second baby, I have started using Giggles. I am quite happy with it. It is a Superbrands awardee so quality-wise ok sya. Not to mention, quite affordable too. Now, even my husband and I use these. :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #589 on: August 11, 2014, 05:46:09 pm »
Baby wipes are my security blanket. I use Nursy for myself and for my 3 year old daughter.

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: all about baby wipes [Part 2]
« Reply #590 on: November 04, 2014, 04:54:35 am »
We've tried Farlin, pigeon, nivea, and baby care (?) yung sa sm. Right now we're using nursy kasi mas mura

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close