watch now

Author Topic: support group for TTC, infertility treatments  (Read 1694 times)

chef_kuno :P

  • Guest
support group for TTC, infertility treatments
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:11:48 am »
Hi, I just had a failed IUI last September 13  :( It was devastating! but that's life! I wanted to hear similar stories where-in somehow would make me feel that I'm not alone in this struggle.. Been searching over the net for any support group with same dilemma but without any luck.. So I'm starting this and I hope to hear from you guys!  ;D BTW I'm 31y/o, TTC for 4yrs.. here's my case:

    - had bilateral ovarian cyst surgery when i was only 16y/o
    - had it "AGAIN" -- bilateral ovarian cyst surgery last year (original plan was a laparoscopy procedure but converted to open surgery, took out 11 cysts and 2 endometrial polyps, loss an estimated 800cc of blood)
    - underwent HSG, FSH and other tests (patent fallopian tubes, retroverted uterus)
    - hubby has moderate astheno-teratozoospermia
    - had one month work-up (natural - meds and scheduling of intercourse)
    - had IUI last sept.13 -- failed (hubby's sperm count drastic fail from 10m to 7m. and found a lot of WBC)


hakunamatata

  • Guest
Re: support group for TTC, infertility treatments
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 01:32:28 pm »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close