watch now

Author Topic: Curves, Serendra  (Read 10059 times)

yukishih

  • Guest
Curves, Serendra
« on: June 15, 2012, 08:00:59 pm »
Hi, Sisses. Who among the gtalkers are member of this gym exclusively for women? Feedback please. How was the workout? How much monthly fee? Unlimited ba? I m really interested to try out. May ongoing deal sila sa deal grocer ngayon. Gusto ko sana bumili.
TIA sa mga magbibigay ng feedbacks!

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:45:27 am »
^i bought that dealgrocer voucher, but i haven't tried it yet. ;D i'm sort of sticking to plana forma for now. but i'll try curves soon!

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 02:34:15 pm »
Plana forma is love for me but I want to try this. Hehe. Parang walang gtalker's na member nito. Hehe.

nejoy

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 11:00:33 pm »
allow me to share this info i got from them in FB.

"We normally invite you in for a fitness assessment and explain the program. Just to give you an idea, the joining fee is 4990 one time (lifetime) and most of our members pay 1690 per month on a 12 month check draft arrangement.

There is a month to month option which is 2090 per month. Same joining fee.

This month, our promo is 50% off of the joining fee plus 1 month free. "

amihan07

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 12:31:36 am »
Oo nga. Sana may makapag-feedback kung effective ba program ng Curves. :)

t_r_i_c_i_a

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:36 am »
i just enrolled last week. haven't started tho.. anyone?

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 11:08:41 am »
I also got the deal from dealgrocer.com pero nagpamember na din ako afterwards. I only paid 2090 inc. membership kasi may promo ata, and january 30 pa ako ichacharge since nov-dec is courtesy of my coupon.

I like the workout, and its for me na new lang sa exercise, and medyo hindi talaga fitness buff. The equipment are easy to use, and I like how it's specifically catering women. I want to try 360 circuit pero when I saw their gym, its in an old building and halo halo yung equipment, almost bare. It's sorta more expensive pa so I leaned toward Curves.

Will post my update after a month, I'm planning to go there 3x a week and try the zumba class next week. It's zumba mixed with circuit for 30 min. You can go there more than 2x a day pala pero not on the same streak.

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 09:37:02 am »
I dont think I'll continue my membership with them.
I tried a different workout from a diff gym and mas napagod ako dun at pinapawisan.
Dito parang di man lang ako napawisan ng onti. Hehe..


michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Curves, Serendra
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 10:06:54 pm »
Anyone know how much ang memebership fee dito? Do they have any promo this March? I plan to join kasi since mapalit sa workplace ko to :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close