We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello! Anyone here read any Nicholas Sparks novels?I almost read half of all his novels.I do not know why I keep reading his book eventhough the theme of it is always sad love stories.But I have always like to read his novels for youcan read and feel the both sexes feelings and insight about love.He also likes to make the setting of the story in a remote and simple community.How about you girl talkers, what can you say about his novels?Which are those have you read and liked?