Author Topic: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C  (Read 3444 times)

redsh0es

  • Guest
Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« on: August 08, 2014, 08:17:45 am »
Hello mga sis :)

Anyone po na naging supplier nila si Nothing But C sa wedding cake? Next week pupunta ako sa store nila and magddownpayment narin ako. For 2 layer cake 3k pang kasi 1 layer lang edible. Check ko lang po if may reviews kayo sa kanila. Thanks mga sis!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 10:59:21 am »
We booked them for our wedding cake. Wedding is in 2015 though.

However, we have booked them for several occasions (i.e., bridal shower, birthday, etc) and recommended them to our friends. They are super good and easy to talk to :)

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »
Thanks sis! I booked them as my cake supplier. May actual cake akong nakita na same design dimensions sakin :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 04:07:04 pm »
Sis ano dimensions nung cake mo and ano yung base and filling?

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 04:08:24 pm »
^bottom layer 9" diameter 6" height
Upper layer 6" diameter 3" height

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »
^ Thanks sis. (:

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 04:33:37 pm »
No prob! At first hesitant talaga ako pero buti nalang nagvisit ako sa store nila ang gaganda talaga ng cakes. No wonder lagi sila naffeature sa tv, magazines and newspapers

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 04:36:27 pm »
Hi sis.  how much ang prices ng mga cakes nila?

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 04:38:55 pm »
Yung cake ko is 3k 2 layers 1 edible. Yung 6k nila bonggang cake na yun di ko lang alam ilang tiers yun. Nagccustomize sila depending sa budget and specs na ibibigay mo.

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 03:28:15 pm »
Hi sis you may contact ms. Yet thru (0917) 576 9129

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Cake supplier: Nothing But C
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 08:54:11 am »
The cake I ordered in Nothing but C was not for my wedding. I am just giving everyone a heads up on their cake despite all the raves here at GT.

I ordered a giant cupcake cake a week ago, I asked them to deliver it at our office yesterday at around 1pm. Nothing but C sent me a message that the driver was downstairs already and when I am about to receive the cake, they informed me that the driver needs to go back because the cake was ruined. Since my mom's party is at 4pm, I asked them what time we will be able to deliver the cake and they told me hopefully by 2pm. 3PM they were able to deliver the cake, and to my surprise, the top of the cake is almost falling. Presentation wise was very very disappointing despite of giving them sample photos on what I want for the the cake. The flowers made of buttercream which taste like lipstick :-\  (my friend told me they had too much butter on the buttercream)

I've actually gave them my feedback, they apologies with what happened and informing me that it is not easy to deliver the cake I requested.  >:( I asked for a discount (not even a refund) but they told me the cake they delivered was worth 3,500 when they gave me 2,000 quote after giving them the design I want.  >:( They have been in the business for some time now and they will inform me that it is not easy to deliver the cake that I wanted to think it is just a simple giant cupcake?

Here's the sample I gave to them https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t34.0-12/12540475_10205512795039833_1745615375_n.jpg?oh=8692872954c816af22a3ca6175d8448e&oe=56A10374

And here are the photos of the cake (top part is almost falling), I'll leave the judgement to you my fellow girltalkers

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/12583888_10205540967024115_1125169105_n.jpg?oh=8921cea6b2207633e22b2c59eeb020ce&oe=56A14F43

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t34.0-12/12570839_10205540966984114_1137242834_n.jpg?oh=ad9094cec0ee620285a8dacb278f7738&oe=56A0E8D8

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t34.0-12/12584218_10205540967224120_1365920070_n.jpg?oh=cc2c325ef41acb8aaa9aaca63c6aaeea&oe=56A0F209

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/12583641_10205540967344123_299268508_n.jpg?oh=efd6912c841eaf05dcfca7bcc4103801&oe=56A0DDC7

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/12575939_10205540967424125_1245649461_n.jpg?oh=715646bf4c97bd8091719c6dd608693b&oe=56A15315

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t34.0-12/12584168_10205540966944113_1204687911_n.jpg?oh=d80d0c238b983a74187fd03d45531d9d&oe=56A0F9F9

I am sorry but I am giving them 3/10 rate on this.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:00:56 am by yanzkiiie »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close