watch now

Author Topic: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?  (Read 3059 times)

1choi_ko9

  • Guest
MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:39:34 am »
please share your experience. :)

I've heard about TOP OF THE CITI, sino nakapag try?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:35:05 pm »
Off the beaten path, I suggest the following restaurants:

1.  Apartment 1-B along Sedeño Street, Salcedo Village for good comfort food -  the Toblerone cheesecake is really good.

2.  La Cuisine Francaise also along Sedeño Street for reasonably-priced French food

3.  La Grotta along Rufino Street for authentic Italian food - the pasta with truffle oil is not to be missed.

4.  Bugsy's for good bar chow

5.  Any of the Japanese restaurants in Little Tokyo near Makati Cinema Square - I like the bento lunch at Kikufuji and the sushi platter at Seryna

6.  Chef Jessie at Rockwell Club   - I think Chef Jessie used to be the chef at Top of the Citi; must try here is the salad with foie gras

The following are highly recommended by friends of mine though I have yet to try them:

1.  Sala at L.V. Locsin Building along Makati Avenue beside the PLDT building

2.  Ukkokei at Pasay Road for the best ramen daw

3.  Aquaknox also at Pasay Road for Vietnamese food

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 05:18:47 am »
There's POCO DELI na daw in Makati! I can't wait to try it :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 01:58:10 pm »
^ at Ayala Triangle  ;)  My officemates had lunch there today.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:57:49 pm »
^ how was it? Soft opening palang ata sila :) malaki ba space?  Excited ako ma-try pati yung famous blackout cake.

mchristine519

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »
Hi Sisses,

I'm planning to throw a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend and I want to ask your recommendations on which restaurants in the Glorietta area ang good for a group of 15 without going overboard my budget of 6,000. So that means I need those with big servings sana.. hehe..

juni

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 12:07:10 pm »
Try Aveneto.  It isnt' fancy, but the food is okay, pasok siya sa Php6K budget mo and it's in Glorietta.

Yaya

  • Guest
Re: MAKATI restaurants, good eats where?
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 02:21:37 pm »
Relish at Valero
Apartment 1B
Seryna

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close