watch now

Author Topic: Mad Science Party  (Read 12714 times)

purplezun

  • Guest
Re: Mad Science Party
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 05:46:34 pm »
Can I get mad science contact number? Thanks!



Hi Mga sis... been just way too busy. :) Haven't got the time to post on my blog about the details of the party because of the busy-ness of the holidays. :) Draft lang siya di pa done.

Anyway, will post soon but just to let you know... it was a super blast! Super blast kasi we launched a rocket and my son rode a rocket din during the party.  I got so many compliments and the kids (even toddlers) enjoyed it so much.

The parents kept telling me even a week after the party that is was super original and yung mga kids nila have been asking for the same party.  Also, the kids made goo slime kaya sobrang natuwa sila.

The rate of mad science is P15k. Just look for Android Anna and tell her I'm the mom of Ice whom I've coordinated inside Mad Science. :)

This is perfect for parties of bigger kids 4 and above. :) 10/10 is my rating for them. :)

iceebaby

  • Guest
Re: Mad Science Party
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 09:11:06 am »
Thanks mga sis. :) almost 2 years ago na ang party but it is still oneof the best parties I've given to my child and nakakarinig pa din ako ng compliments from friends. Hehe..

Here is the website of Mad Science in the Phils. It is under Funworks, Inc. Look for Android Anna and tell her you were refferee by Mama Mia. :) http://www.funworksinc.com/

vbaingan

  • Guest
Re: Mad Science Party
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 10:09:05 am »
Sis sa 15k how many kids n? Pwede kaya mad science sa fast food? Tia

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close