watch now

Author Topic: What should I give a present to my mom?  (Read 1464 times)

Amina777

  • Guest
What should I give a present to my mom?
« on: July 30, 2013, 06:14:32 pm »
The birthday of my mother will coming soon but I don't know what should I give her..cuz I kept giving to her lol.
Do you have any ideas?

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: What should I give a present to my mom?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 06:43:53 pm »
It depends on your budget, sis. Nung may work pa ko, afford ko pa sya bigyan ng watch. Or you can give her free travel. Now, i could only give her shoes, clothes, bag.

When I watched Showtime yesterday, yung  isang mommy participant, nandun sa studio kasi yun ang birthday gift sa kanya ng mga anak nya. It is really something unique na super effort sila magpunta dun dahil yun ang favorite show ng mommy nila.

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: What should I give a present to my mom?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 05:10:46 pm »
It depends on your budget, sis. Nung may work pa ko, afford ko pa sya bigyan ng watch. Or you can give her free travel. Now, i could only give her shoes, clothes, bag.

When I watched Showtime yesterday, yung  isang mommy participant, nandun sa studio kasi yun ang birthday gift sa kanya ng mga anak nya. It is really something unique na super effort sila magpunta dun dahil yun ang favorite show ng mommy nila.

wow, that's great :))
ok, I'll think something not just accessories, thanx!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close