watch now

Author Topic: What is your facial wash?  (Read 136114 times)

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #580 on: September 09, 2016, 01:41:05 pm »
CeRave facial Wash, the one for oily skin.

I recently switched to Cerave Foaming Facial Wash din sis. How do you find it? My skin is loving it! I have not reached for my bottle of Cetaphil in more than 3 weeks :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #581 on: September 09, 2016, 04:08:29 pm »
^love it sis! it helps with the oil talaga and i don't know if imagination lang or what, hindi na mayadong visible ang pores ko. :D

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #582 on: September 09, 2016, 09:52:09 pm »
Using both the cleanser and scrub from VMV Spring Cleaning line (for oily skin). Non-foam yung cleanser pero for some reason my skin doesn't seem to hate it. It's thick that it kinda feels like a foam but not really. AAAHHH, basta it doesn't feel like Cetaphil na medyo liquidy and sticky pero it doesn't foam either. It doesn't seem to clog my pores, so I have no complaints about it not foaming hehe.

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #583 on: September 10, 2016, 10:22:18 am »
@sweetieping
True! Ako rin! Ang aliwalas sa face :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #584 on: September 10, 2016, 10:54:09 am »
I keep going back to my VMV Cleansing Ceamy Wash. Whenever I switch to Cetaphil or Physiogel I always can't wait to finish it so I can go back to VMV. I just love how thick and creamy it is.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #585 on: September 10, 2016, 01:24:01 pm »
San po nakakabili ng Cerave Foaming Facial Wash for oily skin? Meron po ba sa SM? Tnx

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #586 on: September 10, 2016, 01:51:36 pm »
^On line ako sis, since I am from the province. Got mine from Stuffinstyle sa IG. I saw other IG sellers selling also, but so far cheapest ang kanya.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #587 on: September 10, 2016, 02:02:07 pm »
^thanks so much sis!

candacena

  • Guest
Re: What is your facial wash?
« Reply #588 on: September 11, 2016, 12:27:45 pm »
May nakagamit na po ng cetaphil Dermacontrol oil control foam wash?!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close