Author Topic: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?  (Read 18154 times)

Simplicity.Is.Me

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2014, 10:12:23 am »
Hello! Would it be okay if the girl will be the one to strike a conversation? I have a crush po kasi, we were introduced to each other once by my cousin during their basketball game. But that's all. I wanted to get to know him sana. Kahet sa fb chat lang muna. But I just don't have the guts pa. Or sometimes I am thinking that maybe he's not just into me. But sabi ng cousin ko nag aaya daw mag coffee. Di ko alam tuloy kung torpe lang or not into me. I want to talk to him sa fb for me lang to get a clue/hint. So will a smiley do? Thanks in advance po! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2014, 05:43:39 pm »
^talk to him like you would approach any new friend

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2014, 06:04:41 pm »
I don't make eye contact, I don't do anything, just doing what I am supposed to do in that time/place. Surprisingly it seems to do the trick? Some guys still approach me. Pero mostly ang tanong sakin "Are you lost?" Nakaplaster ata sa mukha ko ang lost look, I've heard of b-tchy resting face but a lost resting face? LOL

Simplicity.Is.Me

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2014, 04:50:29 pm »
^talk to him like you would approach any new friend

Sis thanks for the response! Will try your advice!   :D :)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 07:47:35 pm »
opener lang yun ng guys to talk to you, kinda lame I know...pero kung mukha ka naman talagang nawawalang bata and it gets you to talk...then it works

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2014, 04:33:55 pm »
Open my big eyes with smile.
like this.  :D+ ;D

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2014, 11:31:00 am »
I honestly would appreciate it if a girl approaches me, introduces herself and tries to get to know me.

I don't find it cheap, I find it attractive since she knows what she wants. Basta hindi lang mago-offer ng credit card or condo. =P

magno4

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2014, 12:04:44 pm »
 ;D universal at literal ang pag ngiti at titig sa kanila, kapag naramdaman mo na may good response sa ngit yun na umpisa ng conversation nyo lalo pa at makuha mo weakness niya thru conversation. kung may sense of humor ka makipag usap sa kaniya yun na umpisa, mas magiging at east nadin pakiramdam nya. kaya ako kahet panget e ngiting may kumukutitap..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close