watch now

Author Topic: Toddler Glasses  (Read 1385 times)

kreez

  • Guest
Toddler Glasses
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:09:37 pm »
I'm not so sure if there is a thread like this existing, if so please merge this.

Hello mga sis,

Who among you have toddlers who have to wear glasses???

This is actually one of my fears kasi I had a very high astigmatism before I had my lasik surgery.  I think it runs in our family.  My daughter had her eye checked twice before by the family doctor as part of her normal check up and the family doctor referred her to the eye specialist and today the eye specialist prescribed her eye glasses.... oh no!!! mas maaga pa sakin magsasalamin ang anak ko... I had my first glasses when I was 6, now my daughter is only 3 haaay nako... I do hope na mag improve yung vision nya sa susunod na check up namin... the doctor said that its a possibility...

meron na ba sa inyo nakaexperience.  how did you make your kids wear those glasses all the time.  feeling ko kasi maiirita ang baby ko haaay....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:17:19 pm by kreez »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close