watch now

Author Topic: US TV: CASTLE  (Read 913 times)

brendzy

  • Guest
US TV: CASTLE
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:57:31 pm »
Actually hindi ko sya napapanood real time, dina download ko lang yung per episode nya.
I love the father-daughter relationship of Ric Castle and his daughter Alexis, plus I love the courage of Kate Beckett! How about you mga sis? Share your thoughts! :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 07:59:20 pm by brendzy »

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: CASTLE
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 06:06:51 am »
Ang adorable nga ni Rick and ni Alexis, baliktad, parang mas mature pa si Alexis while si Rick yung isip-bata :D  But I love how he made it a point to raise Alexis himself instead of depending on nannies.  I'm happy na naging si Castle and Beckett, I think they're a good influence to each other.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close