watch now

Author Topic: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?  (Read 2462 times)

mscharming

  • Guest
Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« on: February 26, 2013, 06:16:24 pm »
Ano mas matimbang? Please help me mga sisses :)

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 08:14:13 am »
it boils down to what you need, a phone or a tablet?

brick

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:08:42 pm »
sis panu ba sya iwewigh? :D

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 06:50:40 am »
both! hehe

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 09:05:52 am »
both din for me..

i have iPhone4s na.. so planning to buy iPad mini naman..
mas masaya mag browse and maglaro sa iPad mini..

but camera of iPhone 5 is definitely better...

cocinelle

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 09:56:29 am »
 I personally think Ipad mini for gaming and browsing. Then an android phone as phone. :) Just my opinion

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 06:54:57 pm »
^ I agree. Planning to buy an Android phone and an iPad Mini. :)

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 06:40:51 am »
BOTH. haha! ;-)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 06:43:45 am »
I have an ipad mini so i opted for an android phone na lang hehe

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: Iphone 5 or Ipad Mini?
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 08:34:15 pm »
I'll have an ipad mini soon, FREE lang from a recent purchase. I already have a tab2, mas ok ba ang ipad mini? noob lang.  :P

I saw online na meron Logitech wireless keyboard that you can attach to your ipad mini parang yun na yung bottom half ng ipad mini mo and it looks like a netbook na. Meron din bang ganun sa apple store?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close