watch now

Author Topic: Thailand Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Care  (Read 3653 times)

rairaitei

  • Guest
Thailand Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Care
« on: April 24, 2015, 03:03:45 pm »
Anyone tried visiting Thailand for cosmetic surgery?
I'm very interested kasi for their nose job and skin whitening. parang mas effective kasi doon kesa dito sa Philippines.

Any recos for:
1. Surgeon/doctor
2. hospital/clinic
3. treatment to achieve Thai's super white and flawless skin

All info is greatly appreciated.  :)

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: Thailand Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Care
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »
The thing with Thailand is this if the doctors are well-known they charge higher than those of the doctors here in the Philippines. Well know meaning people flock to them from different countries not well known like "Belo" well-known lol The cheaper doctors usually have dodgy clinics and questionable medical training.

I had Jaw and chin contouring done, blepharoplasty and nose reduction with Dr. Chettawut in Bkk. You have to pass all the medical requirements a month before plus deposit to secure a date for the surgery. He is really good but…but there are good doctors here in the Philippines as well. I just went there because he is well known for those procedures. He is hella expensive but I'll go back to him in the future to have trachea shave, forehead lift, cheekbone reduction and lip lift.

For procedures on the body and the nose of course kay Dr. Jay ako because if something happens to you he will fix you. If you're not satisfied with the results he will do something about it for free or if it's a major procedure you only have to pay the Anesthesiologist. That's what I like about having surgical procedures done here in the Philippines. The aftercare matter to me more than the procedure itself plus the price is really reasonable. I want to have Butt Implants, Breast Implant replacement, Fat transfer to the hips, tip and goretex implants, liposuction on the arms and fat transfer on the face as well lol by him.

Thai people are really vain and there are laser clinics almost everywhere. Kasing dami ng 7/11 yung mga derma and laser clinic sa kanila plus madami din silang skin lightening products na mura mas afford lang ng madla kaya halos lahat sila magaganda. Halos lahat naka eyelash extension at may keratin bonded hair extension at gel polish kasi napaka mura sa kanila ng ganoong mga procedures. I can't wait to go back to my home country haay!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close