We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Re: Bunny Baker Cakes -- I got their cake for my daughter's baptism. Okay naman kausap yung owner, she's nice, mabilis sya magreply, and she seemed OC sa details kasi I was very specific about what I wanted for my cake. Pero come baptism day, the cake arrived with some major details missing, so it ended up looking rather plain. I was disappointed but had to accept it kasi andun na. And when I asked, they handled it quite casually and said nadecide lang daw nila na hindi na ilagay, without consulting me. They're not apologetic or anything. To be fair, the cake still looked neat and was still better crafted than other fondant cakes I've seen -- but it's not what I wanted and not what we agreed on. Sa lasa naman, the chocolate cake wasn't very sweet which I guess some people would like, pero sa min unfortunately, hindi naubos.