watch now

Author Topic: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette  (Read 5794 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 05:50:21 pm »
For beginners, I think pwede na ang Sleek Contour Kit or NYX Taupe since they're inexpensive and pwedeng pang-practice.


I have my eyes set on the contour kit duo from Becca.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 02:09:02 am »
Gosh. Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar bronze & glow -- drool-worthy!

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2015, 10:48:59 pm »
Hi ladies! Any new finds you may recommend? :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Kit or Contour Palette
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2016, 10:57:05 am »
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills' contour kit. I was in love with it at first... but now, I hardly touch it.

I just use Motives' Sculpt series in Fire (this is cream) then I set my contour with MAC Harmony, and my highlight with Laura Mercier loose translucent powder.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:58:51 am by gumdrops26 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close