We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My 3 1/2 months old baby doesnt want to drink milk.. Tikom na tikom ang bibig nya kapag pinipilit ko dumede. O kaya naman ibibiling nya ulo nya left and right then iiyak.. I am so worried kasi minsan nakakadede sya after 6-7 hours tapos hindi pa nya nauubos ang 2oz milk.. Kapag tulog naman nakakadede sya konti lang din kasi tinutulugan nya. Hindi din nauubos yung milk.. At her age dapat 4-5oz na sya.. She's also getting thin and losing weight.. What should I do? Mommies please help.. I'm a new mom..