We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Pero I found it interesting to watch yung raw footage ng Metrotech hehe 5k additional lang bayad namin. Akala ko program lang yung naka record. Nun pala the amateur videpgrapher took alot of behind the scenes and we enjoyed watching the entire 1 hour of raw footage. When i watch it, I feel like I am a guest at my own wedding. It is like you are seeing things from the point of view of just some extra person standing around and taking a video =)