Author Topic: The spoiled groom  (Read 6638 times)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: The spoiled groom
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 06:54:00 pm »
Hi stella, yeah, I've been seeing them a lot lately in some SDEs  ;D too expensive for 5k, pero i guess if you can afford to pay Albert or Mickey See thinking nila afford mo din dapat si Spoiled Groom.

No, I did not get him na, I was asking for a discount he didn't give me  :( old rate lang daw offer niya, and wala din grooming hehe. Oohh.. I didn't know included na sa package ni Mickey the free grooming! Kala ko it's bride plus 2 heads with unli retouch lang.

moiselle.sarrate

  • Guest
Re: The spoiled groom
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 04:48:14 pm »
Hi Ladies!

First time to post here. :)

I agree that 'The Spoiled Groom's' services are way too expensive for a gupit and a facial massage. However, I booked them last Bridal Expo at SMX MOA. Naisip ko kasi, its also my groom's most special day so far, and just like me, na magiging sobrang pampered, karapatan din nila yun. Hehe. Opinion ko lang naman. It was also my dream eversince to give my h2b a haberdashery experience, and I've heard that their bespoke services were good.

Nonetheless, if nagtitipid talaga.. I believe HMUA's are including the groom within their packages.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close