watch now

Author Topic: disturbed.. need help  (Read 2444 times)

nastee

  • Guest
disturbed.. need help
« on: July 22, 2011, 11:22:53 pm »
Hi! I'm in a relationship with this guy who is still married though they're separated. We have a kid and been living together for 3 years. Everything is okay with his parents. Mabait naman sakin young mother and his dad. Problema Lang are his siblings. Everytime there would be an occassion sa family nila, Hindi kami pinapapunta if ever ipilit man Ng mommy nila, nakasimangot sila sa akin and with my kid. His dad   Is the one na humuhingi Ng pasensya sa ginagawa Ng mga kapatid Nya and tells me "darating rin young time na magiging maayos Ang lahat" then I'd just smile at his dad pag sinasabi yun.
Few days ago, his mom texted inviting to go to their place kasi may occassion and my bf's ate was the one who invited us. Siyempre nagtataka ako but I said sige pupunta kami. Kasi aka isipin na nagmamalaki ako if i won't go. The thing is pinapunta Rin pala young wife and siyempre the kids(I've met the kids several times na) bale this is going to be the first time I'm meeting the wife. Tuliro Lang ako okay Lang ba yung kapatid niya to invite me wherein pinapunta niya rin pala young asawa. I get it bahay nila yun at kahit Sino pwede niyang papuntahin. Naguguluhan lang ako, anong Plano niya? How should I react? Help pls

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 05:57:10 am »
If it is an amicable split naman between your bf and his ex-wife, I don't see why it should be an issue.
Unless you were the 3rd party in the split, I'd go and be pleasant. Baka this is their way of trying to get the family together because syempre they do have to keep a relationship with the mom since she has the kids (I'm assuming) and at the same time, try to welcome you into their lives as a future(?) in-law.

victim

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 01:52:04 pm »
i don't see anything wrong with the invitation :) there's going to be some special events in the future that your presence and the ex wife's will be requested. since that was the first time, you felt awkward, but maybe, you will get used to it soon.

shatygabrielle

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 12:37:09 am »
If hindi nman ikaw ang naging dahilan sa hiwalayan nila then why you need to feel uncomfortable with her. Sooner or later there might be some other events which is your participation is badly needed and his ex wife as well.

In my experienced nman the sister of my boyfriend was very close to his ex girlfriend. I hate the way she compared me with that girl. She gave daw something to his sister and very affectionate to their family.
Lage pa daw natutulog that girl sa bahay nila kasi mabait daw.

I am a conservative woman kaya never po ako natulog sa bahay nila or bumisita because im sure my mom won't allowed me kaya siguro impression nila sa akin napakasuplada ko. My bf invited me to attend their family outing before pero i refused it kasi feeling ko they don't liked me pero my bf told me i need to feel comfortable with his family kaya sinubukan ko maging close sa kanila by simply texting or calling his sister and parents kaya ok narn kami.

If ever they mentioned the name of that girl deadma nlang ako kasi ako nman ang bida ngayon past nlang sya :) :)

nastee

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 04:25:57 pm »
Thank you sisters for your reply. Nope! I wasn't the reason why they separated. I just don't know what to think 'cause I know they (siblings) don't like me so naguluhan Lang ako bak it biglang nag invite naman sill... Thanks again for the time s
isters :)

joban99

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 01:24:19 pm »
Yeah, if I were in your shoes, Id feel a bit awkward kasi syempre this is the first time. But as the other sisses were saying, there will probly be more times in the future where you will all meet up kaya maganda rin to get it over with. If you feel anxious, just make sure your husband knows this and that he should support you and be extra attentive during this get together.  Basta if show everyone youre a class act, then the next get together will be relaxed na and youll have nothing to worry about and actually be happy that this happened. Good luck and pls keep us informed on how the get together went. :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: disturbed.. need help
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 02:49:01 pm »
NASTEE, just be yourself.  Do not make too much noise as to be the bida at that event, quiet ka lang but be friendly and civil.

I think the Ate's invitation now signals everybody's acceptance that That Marriage is over.  So the best thing to do is for all to be civil and friendly.  I am sure mahal ng mga inlaws mo their pamangkins and apo from her side, and yours.  Lalo na if you were not the reason for the break-up -- eh, there should be minimal awkwardness.  Everybody should just learn o get along, it simplifies the family relationships.

Do not get tense. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close