watch now

Author Topic: La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal  (Read 17614 times)

changmai

  • Guest
La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal
« on: May 08, 2012, 11:14:24 am »
My son passed in both schools for Grade 1 level. Husband and I are torn as to where to send him. In terms of proximity, we are about 15 minutes away from San Beda and about an hour away from La Salle. Tuition fee, La Salle is more expensive by almost 80%.

Now, the quality of education is the point of contention. It’s okay with us if La Salle is farther or more expensive as long as it’s worth it.

I would appreciate feedback from the moms out there.

Thanks!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:02:38 am »
If you're about 15 minutes away from San Beda, it means you live around the Taytay/Antipolo area. That's really far from LSGH considering your child has to take the Ortigas extension route everyday.

Anyway, my husband is an alumni of LSGH so I'm kinda biased on this. He's from Binangonan Rizal and he told me na everyday non, he'd be en route to school as early as 4 or 5 am. La Salle Greenhills is a very good choice but I think you also have to consider your child's daily commute to school, that's a big factor, especially pag umuulan or what not. San beda naman I think has a nice curriculum din. They've even integrated Mandarin in their curriculum.

Have you also considered Ateneo? I prefer Ateneo over LSGH (and my husband knows this), kung magkaka-baby boy kame, I would definitely want him to go to Ateneo.


hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:24:35 pm »
we use to live in Cainta and both my brothers went to LSGH. medyo ma-traffic nga but nasanay na din kami (i went to school somewhere near). there was a time pa when the ortigas bridge was under repairs. we had to leave the house around 430 am just to make it to our 730am class. then we'll get home by 630-7pm. but this was a special case naman. On a normal day we usually leave before 6am via car.

Curriculum-wise I cannot comment on San Beda since I dont know anyone who goes to school there. But with LSGH, I think they prepare their students well. One of my brothers went to college in DLSU for CompSci and is doing very well in his field now. Our youngest went to UP and graduated recently as cum laude.

chengsi

  • Guest
Re: La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 04:08:33 pm »
hello,

do you have any idea how much ang tuition fee ng la salle for SY 2013-2014?

Thank you

daddy-yo

  • Guest
Re: La Salle Greenhills or San Beda Rizal
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 09:37:49 am »
ng san beda din as well, thank you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close