
Mommies,
I need some help... any suggestion .We just moved in here in Binan ,Jubilation Area.
I have 2 boys( 10, 9 yrs old ) and 1 daugher(5 yrs old.) My kids currently enrolled at Perpetual School ( both of them are in Grade 4 ), which is the nearest school for us. But hmm how to tell this one.... I'm not satisfied with their teaching method. Since most of their lesson was already took up of my kids in their former International school in Phnom Penh. This will be our first year in Philippines.
Like their Math they studied that particular subject when they where in Grade 2. It's really hard for them to adjust and we keep comparing the teaching method oversea and here in Philippines.
SO I really dont know If Perpetual school is realy good but they learnt how to speak tagalog in 2 months....

but the teacher are very helpful especially in tagalog subject they always guiding my kids and translating the words into english so they can understand.And they also have have free tutoring after class for FREE....

I hope you can suggest progressive school for my kids.
Schools that I've visited.
1. Brent ------ toooo expensive
2. Jubilation International Montessori School -------------- facilities not good.
3. La Consolation ---------------- surroundings not so Safe.... at Binabaha... the're also using Chalk inside the classroom and my son have ashma.
4. Letran ----- we like their facilities and the books are good but TOO FAR...
5. Don Bosco ------- super like but already close for entrance exam.
6. St. Scholastica West grove ------ Best facilities for my daughter , but too far and the tuition for kinder 80thousand not included books and uniform....
7. Xavier ------ very nice also but for my daughter 110thousand.
8. Greenfield International School ---- super expensive as well .
9. St Michael ------- 1 classmate of my son is from here, and the parent told me that their daughter is not learning anything thats why they transferred her in Perpetual...
Hay...

hard to look and hard to be a MOM!. any suggestion i will super appreciate it.
