watch now

Author Topic: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?  (Read 13591 times)

blushing.margarita

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 10:52:51 am »
best: being updated, and communication with hubby who is out of the country.

worst: nambubully sa facebook! arrgghh! >:(

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:51 am »
 I don't have a physical shop so thru online I deal with clients of Amber Lights Laguna locally and internationally.

This is working at home made easy. =)

april_is_a_fool

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 03:56:57 pm »
BEST

blogger since 2004.
i actualized my dream as a poet and writer online.
easier to plan itineraries for the next travel destination.
easier to keep friendship / relationships.

WORST

someone hacked my account and pretended it was me writing the blogs and posts.
someone created an account pretending to be me, trying to hurt me and the people around me.

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 12:08:38 am »
BEST: I can communicate with my family in canada. It helped me to learn many things about places we want to visit. Can shop about almost anything...

WORST: got a fake lc bag from an online seller. Pero good thing cause I got a refund, tnx to GT and TPF

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2011, 11:27:04 am »
best:  - a lot of informations within reach
         - met new friends thru GT
         - de-stresses me in between my work
         - found long lost friends, etc.
worst: - stalked
          - spammed
          - takes a lot of my time instead of me resting na (like sa FB, i play many games dati, now I'm down to 2, 1 I only play every weekend).
       

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 01:33:05 pm »
Virus either...all my novel data disappeared. It was sucks.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2013, 07:51:18 pm »
BEST: Met some online friends and became my true friends in real life.

WORST: I got disrespected by my online friend (I haven't met him though) after years of friendship. He used to like me but I remained friends with him. Wala kaming constant communication since I have a boyfriend & he has his own life too. Then one day, we had a small talk on Twitter & after a few days I received a text message from him asking me to go out with him. I knew what he wanted but still I managed to friends with him, hanggang sa feeling ko nabastos na talaga ako. Nasaktan niya ako because I treated him right and this is what I get? And what made him think na I will cheat on my boyfriend just because of a person I haven't met? LESSON LEARNED for me.

babytintin

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 06:10:25 am »
Best thing - I've met a lot of people who became friends in real life. I also got lots of ideas for diskarte in real life (e.g. My kid's birthday party, sidelines, parenting, tech and business updates, etc)

Worst - lots of wasted time back in the days na I didn't know better

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 06:37:48 am »
BEST THING: Andami kong followers sa IG, Twitter at sa WordPress.
WORST THING: Inaaway ako ng mga fantards ng mga idol nila kapag nagsasabi lang ako ng masama laban sa idol nila bwahahahahahahahaha!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 06:32:09 am »
BEST: my online friends sa ibang forums naging friends ko in real life as in real and true friends talaga it's been 6 years of friendship na with those girls  :)

WORST: got online bullied sa isang forum at halos maikalat na personal information ko dahil galit yung taong yun saken. buti napakiusapan na lang yung admin to take off my pic doon at idelete na lang yung posts maaring makapagpahamak saken by divulging my personal information.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2013, 04:36:58 pm »
Best Things:
1. Nagkaroon ako ng friends
2. Natuto ako mag online selling

Worst:
- Wala pa naman  :D

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2013, 12:02:22 pm »
best: able to enjoy my hobbies and interests
worst: meet posers/users

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best and Worse Things that Ever Happened to You Online?
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2013, 11:10:23 pm »
Best: Information available with just a few clicks
Worst: Someone posted a picture of me saying bad things about me

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close